Thursday, September 01, 2005

Staying Focused When Working From Home

More and more of us are working from home. For some, this is our full time job. For others, we are bringing work home or connecting with our work computers from our home computers.

Especially for full timers, it can be hard to stay focused on work. For some tips on keeping focused, check the link below. Here is one of the tips:
Don't permit your friends and extended family to run over you. Many people get the blind idea that if one works from home then they are not actually working.Well-meaning people may try to fill your doorway to bring advice about getting a real job. Others may simply believe that if you are at home, then you are fair game for chitchat and socialization.You must stand firm. You must make certain your friends and family understands that when you are working, then you ARE working! If they wish to socialize with you, then they need to do it during the hours that are not dedicated to your home business.You are the only one who can stand up for you. Your friends and family will seldom be able to appreciate your dedication to your home business, unless you make the effort to make sure that they have the same respect for your business that you do.

2 Comments:

Blogger NewsBlogger said...

I am www.nextactioncards.com, and I have SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION ON homeworking and found your site.
Sorry, I have see that your Staying Focused When Working From Home wasn't exactly, what I was looking for, but, certainly got my attention and interest. If you like you can contact me. Your page I see row why I found when I was looking for homeworking related information. Anyway, I am glad I stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

10:52 AM  
Blogger NewsBlogger said...

Hi, I am www.nextactioncards.com, and like to contact you!

By my SEARCHING out FOR THE LATEST INFORMATION about home based business I have found your site.
Of course, I was looking out for home based business related information and I have found your Staying Focused When Working From Home. Sorry, I have seen that isn't a perfect match. But, anyway, I am glad I have stopped by even though this isn’t a perfect match. What you have in your content is very interesting for most people.
I like to set up a link to you. What you think about?
It does will be a pleasure, if you contact me. Perhaps we have some same ideas. Wish you success with your site.

Fritz

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home